Frequently Asked Questions
What personal information do you collect?
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and checking account information
- Account transactions and credit history
- Payment history and transaction history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described.
Why do you collect and share my information?
How do you share my personal information?
We do not share for our marketing purposes to offer out products and services to you. We do not share for joint marketing with other financial companies. We do not share for our affiliates’ everyday business purposes such as providing information about your transactions and experiences. We do not share for non affiliates to market you.
How do you protect my personal information?
How do you collect my information?
- Open an account or show your driver’s license
- Apply for a loan or provide account information
- Give us your income information
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can't I limit all sharing of my personal information?
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What is an affiliate?
Bank of Gueydan has no affiliates.
What is a non affiliate?
Bank of Gueydan does not share with non affiliates so they can market to you.
What is joint marketing?
Bank of Gueydan does not jointly market.